*Updated on 04/15/2019
Due to an influx of requests from HardwareCon attendees, Surcle’s Innovation Team will be joining Community Manager Hayley Thorfinnson this year at HardwareCon!
Are you an engineering student or professional looking for a platform to host a hardware project? Or perhaps looking to network with innovation specialists with an established ecosystem capable of launching a product?
Contact us to set up a 1:1 appointment with Surcle’s Innovation Team at HardwareCon today!
HardwareCon brings together over 500+ of the best hardware startups, innovators, investors and industry leaders across the hardware ecosystem for two days of discussions, networking and deal-making around everything hardware.
HardwareCon 2019 will focus on how the latest advancements and innovations in AI and Machine Learning are impacting hardware development and products. This year Dr. Ashwin Ram, the Technical Director of AI at Googleand Ivo Bolsens the Senior Vice President and CTO at Xilinx will take the main stage to deliver keynote addresses on AI innovations in both software and hardware.
Conference attendees will look forward to:
- Keynotes, panels and breakout sessions with investors, top journalists and hardware thought leaders
- Expo hall featuring leading hardware and software companies
- Hardware Blvd showcasing the hottest innovative hardware startups
- Matchmaking powered by Brella and Closing Happy Hour Networking Receptions
- Alpha Lab Gear HardwareCup competition featuring prizes valued over $50K
The conference boasts two full days of breakout sessions, panels and workshops all focused on the most important topics around building a successful hardware company
Your friendly in-house team of engineers, innovators, tinkerers, and creative problem solvers.